Wednesday, July 14, 2010


What is a Netbook? Some call it a UMPC or Ultra Mobile Personal Computer. I was introduced to over-netbook or UMPC, a year ago, when she came with the Fujitsu U810, a tiny laptop with a small keyboard and a 5.6-inch. It 'was an abbreviated version of a Tablet PC with touch screen and everything. It 'was cute and funny, but it was too small. I sold it and began my search for the perfect Netbook.

TheNetbook has more popular for many reasons. AND 'cheaper, more compact, yet effective as a basic laptop. It 'usually comes with a limited graphics card and RAM minimum. But this year has blossomed into a functional PC. I recently bought the netbook Sony P-series, has an 8-inch, full keyboard, 60GB hard drive, 2 GB of RAM and runs on Microsoft Vista! It 'was perfect, except for one thing .... It 'been aMouse Pointer! The cursor was annoying and complicated to use small and slow! I loved the P-series, but hated the mouse.

One of my favorites is the ninth Dell Mini Netbook For me, that was and is the perfect Netbook. It 's small, but the keyboard is comfortable, the screen size is not too bad, 8.9 inches, and runs on operating system Linux or Ubuntu or Windows XP. It 'was among the first to come with solid state drive, butAt the time, had only 16 GB. It is not enough space for me. Now, can you believe I upgraded 120GB Solid State Drive.

The netbook current I is the Acer Aspire One 11.6 inches. It 's perfect for me. It is bigger than I had spent netbook is, however, is a beautiful picture, the large buttons and is still small enough for me, for portability. Moreover, the fixed buttons on the mouse. They used to be located on the left andright side of the mouse pad, now are where they should be together! For now what I want is a large hard disk with 160 GB, 2 GB of RAM and runs on Vista Basic. I decided retrograde with Windows XP and it works much faster.

I'm sure more will Netbook, I would have no ..... Yes, I have! Unfortunately, I have my eye on the Gateway series LT. While Acer has acquired Gateway and is in practicethat, in many ways is a feature that almost convinced me to spend the extra $ 20, has an ATI Radeon X1270. But I still like the style and look of the Acer. We'll see how long I keep this ...

My Links : Kitchen Design Idea Lenovo Laptops Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment